Do Kwon wants to revive the crashed blockchain with a relaunch. It’s supposed to start on Friday. Luna owners will get a new token.
- The Terra 2 testnet is live. The mainnet is scheduled to launch in two days. This was explained by a validator of the Terra network on Twitter.
1/10 If you haven’t heard, Terra 2 testnet is live. Mainnet goes live Friday. It’s happening!
How much of an airdrop will I get? What is the point of Terra 2? What protocols will be participating?
Everything you need to know about Terra 2. 🧵👇
— Orbital Command (🌎,🌔) (@orbital_command) May 24, 2022
- The crashed blockchain is to be revived with Terra 2 . Terra lost 99 percent of its value two weeks ago. The revival plan is considered controversial.
- Luna owners will get a new token via airdrop.
- This will no longer be associated with the algorithmic stable coin UST. He was partly responsible for the crash. You can find out all the background information here.
- Some investors, particularly in South Korea, are currently betting on a blockchain recovery.
- The Terra crash created great distress among small investors. Blockchain founder Do Kwon could soon face trial in South Korea.
Get real time update about this post categories directly on your device, subscribe now.