Learn more information about Trilium on WAX and BSC
Alien Worlds is a strategy exploration activity that combines factors from DeFi with NFTs and gaming, all taking put on the Wax blockchain. This gaming universe is all about opposition for resources. Gamers are competing for Trilium (TLM), a token expected to stake and achieve management in planetary governance and to acquire access to supplemental gameplay attributes.
Mining TLM is one particular of the main techniques in Alien Worlds. Use applications, each and every of them an NFT, gamers decide on a certain piece of land on a certain earth. The video game then starts off mining, and when completed the participant can pick up their rewards, a bit of TLM. There are different tools, distinctive planets and diverse lands, each providing various stats that players need to optimize to get the most out of their mining efforts. You see why Alien Worlds would be regarded a GameFi game.
Attained TLM can be used for governance, but also to lease a spaceship and mail it on a mission. This then lets gamers to generate NFTs, which may well appear with wonderful positive aspects.
TLM is a cryptocurrency with a limited source of 10 billion tokens. The token commenced on the Wax blockchain, but can also be bridged to Binance Sensible Chain. This adds a lot more liquidity to the game’s economic system, which currently is flourishing thanks to hundreds of hundreds energetic match accounts per working day.
Routines making use of TLM
- Mining – Find your NFTs to mine TLM on a sure earth
- Staking – Stake your TLM to a planet to get paid benefits and increase the planet’s reward pool
- Earth governance – Use your TLM to vote in weekly DAO elections
- Teleport – TLM entrepreneurs can bridge their tokens involving BSC, WAX and Ethereum
- Buying and selling – on Alcor Trade (WAX) and PancakeSwap (BSC)
- Missions – Acquire a spaceship and send it on a mission to locate NFTs